TOP 6 MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS | STEPS & BENEFITS.
In this blog, I will tell you about the best back yoga poses with the TOP 6 MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS steps and the benefits.TOP 6 MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS….!
Hey guys….!!Welcome back again to fitnessmitra.
1.savasana (shah-VAH-sah-Nah or Shih-VAH-snah):-
The most effective back yoga is the final resting posture at the end of almost all yoga exercises (including the Modo Yoga series). … Literally, It means “corpse pose”-it doesn’t fully remind people of this tranquil image, right? But this is the point.
TOP 6 MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS
Steps for Savasana:-
- Lie on the ground with your legs apart.
- Place your arm on one side, palm facing up. Just relax.
- Close your eyes and breathe slowly and deeply through your nostrils.
- Start concentrating from your head to your feet. Do not relax specific parts of the body.
- Every time you inhale and exhale (breath), your body should be completely relaxed. Every time you exhale, let your tension, stress, depression, and worry disappear. You can practice this asana for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Benefits of most helpful yoga pose Savasana:-
- Savasana improves blood circulation
- It helps in reducing stress.
- Savasana boosts energy.
- Relaxes your muscles.
- Savasana helps reduce headaches.
- Beneficial for those suffering from diabetes & indigestion
2.PAVANAMUKTASANA(WIND RELIEVING POSE):-
This pose helps relieve various stomach diseases, including indigestion and constipation. Since the knees put pressure on the abdomen, maintaining the position for more than one minute can help trigger fat burning in this area.
TOP 6 MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS ONE OF THE WIND RELIEVING POSE
Steps for pavanamuktasana:-
- Lie flat on the back in the Savasana.
- Inhale and bend your right knee, then use both hands to draw it closer to your torso while locking your fingers under the knee. Keep your left leg flat on the floor.
- Hold your breath for a few seconds, then slowly exhale through your nostrils, lift your back, shoulders, and off the floor, touch your knees with your forehead.
- Hold the exhaled breath for a few seconds then slowly inhale and return the back, shoulders, and head to the floor. Remain to hold the knee.
- Hold the inhaled breath for a few seconds then exhale while bringing the right leg to the floor.
- Lie flat on the back in the Savasana for a few seconds then repeat beginning with the left leg.
Benefits of pavanamuktasana:-
- Helps in digestion and release of gas
- Strengthens the back and abdominal muscles
- Tones the muscles in the legs and arms
Steps for setubandhasana:-
- To begin, lie on your back.
- Bend your knees so that your feet are at your hips on the floor 10-12 inches from your pelvis, and your knees and ankles are in line.
- Place your arm next to your body, palm down.
- Inhale, slowly lift the lower back, middle back, and upper back off the floor; roll gently on the shoulders; touch the chest to the chin without lowering the chin, and support the weight with the shoulders, arms, and feet. Make your lower body firm in this position. The two thighs are parallel to each other and parallel to the floor.
- If you want, you can interlace your fingers and press your hands on the floor to raise your torso a bit, or you can support your back with your palms.
- Keep breathing easily.
- Hold the position for a minute or two, then exhale while gently releasing the position.
Benefits of setubandhasana:-
- Strengthens the back muscles
- Relieves the tired back instantaneously
- Good stretch for chest, neck, and spine
- Calm the brain, reduce anxiety, stress, and depression
- Opens up the lungs and reduces thyroid problems
- Helps improve digestion
4. MATSYASANA (FISH POSE ):-
- Lie on your back. Keep your feet together, relax your hand’s side by side with your body.
- Place your hands under your hips, palms down. Bring the elbows closer toward each other.
- Breathing in, lift the head and chest up.
- Keep your chest elevated, lower your head back, and then touch the top of your head to the floor.
- Touch the ground lightly with your head, press your elbows firmly into the ground, and place the weight on your elbows instead of your head. Lift the chest from between the shoulder blades. Press the thighs and legs to the floor.
- Hold the position for as long as possible and take gentle deep breaths. Relax your posture every time you exhale.
- Now raise your head, lower your chest, and walk towards the floor. Pull your hands back to your sides. Relax.
Benefits of MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS Matsyasana:-
- Stretches the chest and neck
- Helps relieve tension in the neck and shoulders
- Provides relief from respiratory disorders by encouraging deep breathing
- Tones the parathyroid, pituitary, and pineal glands.
5th MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS.
5.NAUKASANA (BOAT POSE ):-
Steps of Naukasana:-
- Lie on the ground with your feet together and your arms next to your body.
- Take a deep breath, and when you exhale, lift your chest and feet off the ground and extend your arms to your feet.
- Your eyes, fingers, and toes should be in a straight line.
- When the abdominal muscles contract, feel the tension in the belly button area.
- When maintaining the posture, keep breathing deeply and easily.
- As you exhale, slowly return to the ground and relax.
Benefits of naukasana:-
- Strengthens the back and abdominal muscles
- Tones the leg and arm muscles
- Useful for people with hernia
6. SUPTA BADDHAKONASANA( RECLINING BOUND ANGLE ):-
TOP 6 MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS ONE OF THE RECLINING BOUND ANGLE
The best helpful yoga pose Supta Baddha Konasana is a restorative posture. It makes you feel calm and relaxed. Asana training can also help you open your hips and thighs so that you can walk in the park in other positions. Supta Baddha Konasana is also known as the reclining shoemaker’s pose.
Steps of most effective back yoga asanas Supta baddhakonasana:-
- Begin with sitting Dandasana, that is, straighten your spine, straighten your legs, touch your feet with your toes facing up.
- Now bend the knees and move the feet to the pelvis. The soles of the feet should touch each other, and the legs should be diamond-shaped.
- Grab your feet with your hands. You can place your hands under your feet for support and try your best to keep your heels as close to the genitals as possible.
- Inhale gently and try your best to make your chest and spine upright.
- After you feel comfortable, you can lie down gently and then rest your back on the floor. Your arms can be placed on the inner thighs.
- Relax your muscles and take 5-10 deep breaths in this position.
- When you come out, you can either stretch your legs or relax for a few minutes. Then roll to your right side and sit up gently with the help of your hands.
Benefits of baddhakonasana:-
- Strengthen and improve the flexibility of the inner thighs, groin, and knees.
- A sitting position that helps prepare the hips and groin for meditation, where more flexibility is needed.
- Helps to soothe menstrual discomfort and digestive complaints.
- Offers relief from menstrual discomfort and menopause symptoms.
- Do a very relaxed posture at the end of the meeting.
TOP 6 MOST EFFECTIVE BACK YOGA ASANAS.
DO SUPPORT AND COMMENT♥️
I HOPE YOU LIKED👍 MY CONTENT😍
YOU CAN SHARE IT.❤️
Have a beautiful week, see you next week!